|good advice if you are preparing the feast.|
- my husband, my son, and the growing, very hungry baby in my belly
- the super
folksheroes at the heart ministry center that delivered thanksgiving meals for over 400 families in the omaha metro last saturday
- my brother and his family who are making our thanksgiving feast
- all the coats the preschool parents, parishioners, and CCD children at our preschool collected for the heart ministry center's clients
- my MIL is getting better everyday and can use a walker and get herself out of chairs. she'll be home in a couple of weeks!!
- that i live a world where a parent can overcome his greatest grief to celebrate his children and make life better for other kids through art.
- that it is tuesday which means it only two more days to my favorite holiday!!
have a happy thanksgiving all!
feeling guilty about all the yummy food? drink a smoothie. smoothies solve almost all problems.
blueberry banana smoothie
1 frozen banana
1 c. frozen blueberries
1 1/2 T/ ground flax seed
1/2 c. vanilla yogurt
1/2 - 3/4 c. milk
blend together in blender and feel the guilt melt away.