Monday, February 24, 2014

oh, spring. where art thou?


I realize it's the end of February and it snowed this morning. But I can't take it anymore. I've been shopping for a Spring wardrobe for weeks now. I've bought seed for the garden. And now we have some sweet corn growers that will be selling produce with us this year. The BEST sweet corn in Sarpy County. I want Spring! Spring means we will be planting. Windows can be opened. May Day Baby parties will be happening. Weekend farm stands. Fresh greens.
This season, in addition to Sarah and David's sweet corn,  we will have a some new offerings...a punch card for Loyal Customers, a weekly farm stand in Gretna, and a farm stand in Midtown. We will have online ordering/purchasing via this site and Facebook again, too.  We'll be narrowing down our growing list this week and I will be making the March monthly plan, too. Stay warm today and dream of Spring.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you, I am so ready for Spring! I have been trying to force it by buying spring clothes for my son! Also wanted to say, I love your blog, despite any negative comments that you get know that you have readers out there that enjoy your posts and look forward to them, so keep doing what you are doing! :-)

    ReplyDelete