Wednesday, August 22, 2012

let's get real

welp. my schedule idea has not worked out so well this week.  mostly, because my allergies have me walking around feeling like i got punched in the nose (which i was sure was a cold because it felt so bad).  also, i choose to redo my back porch, visit my niece and nephew, and pick some fruit instead.  so, now i have buckets of apples, peaches, and wild plums to do something with and this disaster. warning.  these pics might make you think i am a filthy slob or love me more for my honesty.  you see, i was talking to a fellow mother earlier this week and she was under the impression that i was always on the ball with my motherly & wifely duties.  if i led you to believe that...i trust these pictures will make you feel better.  life happens.

what happens when i can't bear to clean up after bathtime


what happens when i don't do the dishes for one day


the living room running from it's own bomb.  the bomb of hendrix.


what happens when i just let hendrix go to bed because i am so tired i want to die.

much better time then cleaning.


so, there you go.  go forth and feel better about your own homes, ladies.  i have to go call bio recovery services for the bomb that went off in my house.


No comments:

Post a Comment