Monday, July 16, 2012

thirty one


this weekend i turned 31, almost got a costco membership, ate at el bees for the first time, ate coconut cream pie (that my husband got for me at 9 o' clock at night), harvested those veggies you see above on sunday morning, had a kid (hendrix) get sick (on me!) at the bbq restaurant, had a peanut butter shake at zesto's in wahoo, got a canning utensil set at bomgaars....


....had breakfast at jimmy's egg, and made the most delicious steak dinner with potatoes, tomatoes, and chard from out garden and corn from our neighbor.  my life has a food problem. HA! in other news, i also officially took mike's name last week (whoa. we're legit). in more food related news, my brother somehow (in less than week) got me a signed copy of the dinner: a love story cookbook (!!!) for my birthday.  so sweet.  we all know my love for cookbooks and DALS.



No comments:

Post a Comment