Friday, May 6, 2011

running


running a business.  running a household. running life.  this adult stuff is hard work.  some days i can do it all.  other days, i cry.  on those days, the other ladies of clementine's p+p hold me up.  they believe in us, support me.  come up with ideas i never would of dreamed.  they multi task and take care of each other.  my mind is constantly planning, struggling, dreaming.  they and mike, believe in the dreams.  they stand by me.  they hold me up. this farm would not exist without caitie, marcia, taylor, mike, aunt theresa, and uncle ed.  they pick up the pieces i drop.  celebrate with me.  this is proving to be the hardest  and most satisfying thing i have ever done.
*photo credit: hurricane camille photography, cami rawlings

No comments:

Post a Comment