Friday, April 15, 2011

100th post

i have been struggling to muster enough energy and inspiration to write on this blog.  it has been a whirlwind of activity here at the farm.  an emotional rollercoaster. so many things to do.  so many people to please.  sure, the crop mob was full of inspiration and community, but i was too tired to even type.  i could of sat down to tell you about how much i love to stand in the kitchen on mondays and get all the food ready for the week.  really, i do.  or i could of told you about how much i love my house in the spring. it is simply my favorite time in this house.  or  the extreme fever i have.  baby fever. i could of told you about so many things, but instead i choose to just be.

then on this cold, rainy day i went to check on the tomato seedlings in the dining room.  and they inspired me.  we have so many things sprouting here it is amazing.  almost as amazing as the sun coming out now.  tomato seedlings warm me up.  that's why i transformed into a farmer.

here's all of the things i should of told you about:
my favorite blogger now has a column in my favorite cooking mag
the crop mob was so great, we're doing it again.  and BBQ-ing.
happy cake!
my friend brigitte is amazing. 
it's time to let the garden tell you what's for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment